It seems a few people are coming across my blog whilst searching for the Linux-playable versions of the Feynman lectures. Well that’s a shame because they won’t find any here. Or will they!? Bill Gates put a bunch of Feynman lectures online. Of course they require Silverlight in order to play properly. And no they don’t work with Moonlight, either. But that’s okay, because they’re on Youtube. And if you want the more technical videos, you can watch them here. Enjoy the lectures.
Hide and seek
Stuff goes here
Hall of infamy
Hot off the press
- Troll of the week #4: the registry is good fun.
- A Mono proposal
- Troll of the week #3: something lacking
- George Orwell is spinning in his grave at 3,000 rpm
- Linux malware, sure it’s possible
- Feynman lectures for the rest of us
- The sublime and the enormous
- Trending trends week two
- I’m not a feminist, honest!
- Send your name to Mars
- Licensing of the tubes
- Troll of the week #2: you guys need some new arguments
- 20,000 Windows computers to be destoyed.
- Trending trends so far.
- Asus and Microsoft. Where’s the beef?
Hijack this blog
You want to use something from this blag? What the hell is wrong with you? Do you want to fail at life? If you reuse the crap I post here, people will say, "Wow, I never knew anybody could be so ignorant!" Then they will go and find a weapon to beat you with. That's right. There's your god-damned copyright notice. You really care about that shit? Fine. Take it, copy it, pretend it's your own work. Do whatever the hell you want with it, I don't care.
- 13,512 people hate me.