So I was stumped about something to write about. An interview might be nice, I thought. But I don’t know anyone to interview. Well in the end I decided to interview my girlfriend about a load of stuff. Get the lowdown on her thoughts on how awesome I am, and how much Linux sucks, and what it’s really like to sleep with me. Hah! Read on.
Hide and seek
Stuff goes here
Hall of infamy
Hot off the press
- Troll of the week #4: the registry is good fun.
- A Mono proposal
- Troll of the week #3: something lacking
- George Orwell is spinning in his grave at 3,000 rpm
- Linux malware, sure it’s possible
- Feynman lectures for the rest of us
- The sublime and the enormous
- Trending trends week two
- I’m not a feminist, honest!
- Send your name to Mars
- Licensing of the tubes
- Troll of the week #2: you guys need some new arguments
- 20,000 Windows computers to be destoyed.
- Trending trends so far.
- Asus and Microsoft. Where’s the beef?
Hijack this blog
You want to use something from this blag? What the hell is wrong with you? Do you want to fail at life? If you reuse the crap I post here, people will say, "Wow, I never knew anybody could be so ignorant!" Then they will go and find a weapon to beat you with. That's right. There's your god-damned copyright notice. You really care about that shit? Fine. Take it, copy it, pretend it's your own work. Do whatever the hell you want with it, I don't care.
- 13,560 people hate me.